The Master’s attracts candidates looking to expand their understanding of global challenges and opportunities facing the industry. The programme equips professionals for strategic decision-making, inventive problem-solving and evidence-based design and provides the skills and confidence to support and lead interdisciplinary design teams.
How to apply
Applications are now open and the final deadline for admissions is 30 June 2017.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Applicants requiring time to obtain visas to study, secure funding, and/or make travel or other arrangements are advised to apply by 30 April 2017.
Requirements of applicants
Besides enthusiasm and commitment, applicants must have:
- At least a 2.i honours bachelor’s degree (or successful completion of a Master’s degree) from a UK University, or an equivalent standard from a recognised overseas institution.
- A minimum of three years' work experience.
- Good ability in written and spoken English language.
- Endorsement from your employer or, if independent, a demonstrated understanding of the time commitment needed to undertake part-time study at this level.
- Access to appropriate computer technology and internet software.
- The ability to pay the course fees or to identify a sponsoring institution.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet the above standard academic requirements may be considered, based on the ability to demonstrate suitability for postgraduate study through professional and other attainments.
If you think you are a non-standard applicant (ie you have alternative experience and qualifications), please contact us attaching a copy of your curriculum vitae, and we will give you an initial indication of whether you are likely to be considered favourably.
Please contact the IDBE team for advice if you are uncertain about your eligibility or would otherwise like to discuss the application process and criteria.