The Industry Advisory Committee is made up of leading industry advisors from across various built environment disciplines. They ensure that the course is up to date in responding to the emerging needs and trends within professional practice by drawing upon and sharing their wealth of professional experience.
- Caroline is Industry Panel Chair and is Founder and Director of Colander.
- Adrian Dobson is the Executive Director Members at the Royal Institute of British Architects
- John is Location Director for WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff’s Cambridge office, promoting cross-disciplinary working and business development and encouraging careers in engineering and STEM subjects through schools engagement activities.
- Fergus McCormick is a design structural engineer.
- Dr Elanor Warwick is an architect and urban designer with over 10 years in practice designing houses, schools and health buildings in the public and private sector.